Osmio Zero Installation Sanitisation Kit
Osmio Zero Installation Sanitisation Kit contains 2 empty blank quick change filters and 1 empty blank post filter with 4 Milton Tablets included.
We suggest sanitising the system every 6 months prior to the filter change.
Sanitising the Osmio Zero System
1) Lift the supply tank lid, then press the button repeatedly to dispense all the water out of the internal RO storage tank.
2) Remove all 4 filters (the Sediment in the supply tank, Carbon Block, RO Membrane and the Post Remineralisation Filter). Be careful not to tilt the filters excessively before removing them and insert the blank three filters in their place (there is no blank sediment filter).
3) Fill the supply tank with 2.5 litres of water (do not put more in) and place it back on, add two Milton tablets, then wait for 5 minutes until dissolved.
4) Close the supply tank lid, this will refill the internal RO storage tank with Milton solution, wait until the pump stops and the filtering light goes out. When the Replace water light comes on and there is still over 2cm of water in the supply pitcher, open and close the Supply Pitcher Lid to enable the water level in the Supply Pitcher to drop to approximately 2cm level. Then dispense 250ml of water.
5) Wait until for 15 - 30 minutes for the Milton solution to sterilise all parts of the Osmio Zero system.
6) Lift the supply pitcher lid, then press the button repeatedly to dispense all the water/Milton solution until no more can be dispensed from internal RO storage tank
7) Remove supply pitcher and rinse well. Fit a new sediment filter (or refit existing one if mid term). Leave the other sanitisation filters in place. Refill the tank with 2.5 litres of clean water and allow the system to flush this completely, so keep doing a long press and waiting for the filtering to stop. Repeat this process four times (flushing 4 x 2.5 litres through the system).
8) Remove all 3 blank filters and then refer back to section 5.1. of the manual for new filter change process or replace your original filters if performing an interim sterilisation e.g 3 monthly.
9) After sanitisation the fastest way to clean all the sanitising fluid from the internal tank is to lift the supply pitcher lid, then press the button repeatedly to dispense water until no more can be dispensed from the internal RO storage tank, then close the supply pitcher lid for the system to refill the internal RO tank. Repeat this step until no more sterilising solution can be detected...(usually 2 or 3 times).
We recommend you watch our short video of the sterilisation process.
|Model||Osmio Zero Installation Sanitisation Kit|
|In Depth||Osmio Zero Installation Sanitisation Kit contains 2 empty blank quick change filters and 1 empty blank post filter with 4 Milton Tablets included.