Osmio Sanser Sanitiser Spray 500ML BS EN 1276: BS EN 1500 Hand Sanitiser & Surface Cleaner
- Buy 3 for £50.00 each and save 26%
This product will make you wonder why you ever purchased cleaning and sanitising sprays from the supermarket! Use the Osmio Sanser Spray 500ML with tap water and table salt, and after a few minutes of electrolysis, you will create your own limitless supply of sodium hypochlorite, which is used to clean surfaces.
Individual Unit Box Weight & Dimenions:
95 x 95 x 270 mm
Case Weight & Dimensions (30 Units)
500 x 320 x 580 mm
Osmio Sanser Sanitiser 2LSpecial Price £144.00 Regular Price £204.00
Cleaning your hands, home, workplace and car just got environmentally friendly and effective
Give yourself the eco-friendly cleaning power of the Osmio Sanser Sanitising Spray! Sodium hypochlorite is recognised as a highly effective and powerful broad-spectrum bactericide, which can kill various germs and viruses effectively.
>99.9999% Kill Rate in microbiological tests for:
Escherichia Coli, Staphylococcus, Candid Albicares, Pseudomonas.
All you do is fill with tap water, add 12g of table salt and then press the button and wait for 5 minutes for the electrolysis to make sodium hypochlorite. Then you will say goodbye to your single-use plastics and start saving money right away!
The spray has many household and commercial functions:
- Sanitising surfaces, toilets, sinks, and floors
- Sanitising hands, toothbrushes, cuts and bruises
- For skin use with infections, cuts, infected eczema
- Reducing pesticide residues on fruit and vegetables
Sodium hypochlorite as a degradation function for many harmful chemicals. For example, it can degrade pesticide residues on vegetables and fruits effectively. Sodium hypochlorite has the function of killing many kinds of harmful organisms, such as killing the mold of Aspergillus flavus effectively. It has a strong function of cleaning, bleaching, decontamination, and deodorization.
Quick user guide:
- Unscrew the spray hose and using the salt spoon, add four spoons of regular table salt (12g in total) into the bottle.
- Fill the bottle to the MAX line with regular tap water.
- Reinsert and fully tighten the spray nozzle and shake the bottle to help all the salt dissolve.
- Connect the USB adaptor to a mains USB plug (Please note this is not provided in the kit, but you can use any UK, EU, USA etc plug to USB charger for it to work).
- There is a 5 minute or a 10 minute cycle to choose from, the longer the cycle the stronger the sodium hypochlorite solution. Press for 1.5 seconds for a 5 minute, for 3 times for a 10 minute cycle.
Certifications: The Osmio Sanser Spray 500ml is compliant with BS EN 1276 & BS EN 1500
BS EN 1276: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics. Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas.
For the product, Osmio Sanser Spray Hand Hygiene/General Purpose Disinfectant (10min cycle), [After Production] the log reduction requirements as specified in EN 1276:2019 (5 lg within the relevant contact time) were met in dirty conditions for a contact time of 60 seconds.
BS EN 1500: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics. Hygienic handrub.
The test product was not inferior to the reference product and hence has met the
requirements of EN 1500.
The warranty is 12 months from the date of purchase.
|Model||Osmio Sanser Sanitiser Spray 500ML|
|In Depth||Please note to use this product you must have an electrical plug to USB adaptor, as this part is not supplied with the product. You get the cable to USB, but you need a UK/EU/USA, etc socket to USB (the one you use with your phone or any other device will be fine).
Time Solution concentration Concentration range
5 minutes Low 150 - 200 mg/l
10 minutes Medium ≥ 300 mg/l
Input: DC5V 2A
Rated power: 8W
Production time: 10 mins