- Point of Use
Point of Entry
Replacements & Parts
- Compare Systems
Ecomix is a mixture of five specially prepared components of natural and synthetic origin. The purpose of the unit is to remove Natural Organic Matter (Ferrous, ferric, organic and colloidal iron and manganese) from water to provide you with clean, clear drinking water.
Ecomix works in normal water softeners so there is no need to replace your current softener. It also has a low salt consumption and works at low TDS, low hardness and high H2S.
Notes - All systems are supplied with:|
1. Clack WS1, 1" Metered Softener Valve, pre-programmed
2. Appropriate size of NSF certified mineral tank
3. Riser with bottom distributor attached and top basket (cut to vessel size)
4. Clack 1" bypass valve assembly
5. Either 1" or 3/4" BSP adaptor kit
6. J&F Riser Anchoring Device
7. Appropriate volume of Ecomix A (mixture of ion exchange resins & adsorption media)
8. Brine Tank with Brine well & Float assembly
9. Softener salt not supplied
Mineral Tank Size (Inches)
10 x 44
Max Service Flow (l/m)
Great product at a great price.
Helpful staff always willing to give sound advice