Sapphire 30 Litre Cabinet Water Softener (Metered) with 1'' Bypass Valve.
Call 0330 113 7181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-order
Sapphire Luxury Water Softener is a metered, technologically advanced cabinet-style residential water softener with 30 Litres of resin for up to 5000 Litres capacity (at 300ppm hardness). Supplied with Clack 1” Metered Softener Valve.
recommended for up to 4 Bathrooms, 6 occupants
Sapphire Luxury Water Softener is a metered, cabinet style residential water softener. The system utilizes a 20 Litre resin tank for 3300 Litres/day capacity (based on 300 ppm hardness) and is designed to be used at a point of entry to flats or before industrial grade equipment such as dishwashers, washing machines, boilers, etc.
The softener comes with Clack 1” Metered Softener Valve.
The system works in both metered and time based modes for minimal salt consumption, waste generation, and downtime. The system also has smart capabilities, all operations except loading the system with salt are fully automatic. The proprietary software and digital screen allow for an easy user interface with the system while maintaining very high water softening efficiency and system uptime.
Sapphire Luxury Water Softener produces the softest water possible at the highest efficiency. The elegantly designed system is one of the most technologically advanced water softening systems in the world.
- Designed and built in the UK, technologically advanced cabinet style water softener
- Fully automatic system, no manual intervention required to operate
- Smart capabilities decides when to regenerate for maximum efficiency
- 1'' Metered Clack Valve
- Includes a mixing valve to dial in any hardness required
- Optional accessories available - bypass valve and Bypass Vertical Adapter Assembly.
Benefits of Using Water Softener
- Hair and skin will feel smooth and silky after your bath or shower
- Eliminate issues with hard scale sticking to your taps, shower screen, and kitchen
- Cleaning will become much easier
- Increase the lifetime of appliances
- Stylish and ergonomic, designed specifically for modern living
- Luxurious, giving silky smooth water for the whole house, large
- Reducing your needs for detergents and other cleaning products
|In Depth|| Specifications:
• 1'' Clack Metered Valve
• Inlet & Outlet ¾” BSP male, Drain ¾” BSP male
• 1” bypass valve
• 220 VAC / 50-60 Hz
• 1400 L / Hour capacity
• 30 Litres resin
• 25 cm x 43 cm NSF certified resin tank
• 32 Kg Net Weight
• Product Dimensions Width 34cm, Height 109 cm, Depth 59cm
• Water Pressure 120 psi max, 20 psi min
Operational Specifications @ 300 PPM hardness & 5000 Litres / Day consumption:
• Regeneration cycle once every 10 days (based on a 4 people household using 160 liters/person in an area where the water is 300ppm hard)
• 150 – 160 Litres used per regeneration cycle
• 4.5 kg of salt used per regeneration cycle
Pressure Loss: We expect there to be 1-3% pressure loss if the system is installed with up to 1" pipe.
We want you to get the most out of your Water Softener and when you invest in one you’re in good hands. Your Water Softener is guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase.
The guarantee is valid as long as your Osmio Water Softener:
It has been designed to regenerate with salt that is at least 99.9% pure salt and exceeds BS973 Grade A. Anything of lesser quality will impair the performance of your water softener and can affect your warranty.
This does not affect your legal rights.
You are able able to extend the lifetime of your system by installing a carbon filter before the softener and ensuring each filter is replaced according to recommended capacity/timeframe.